Celebrate our beautiful Great Lakes region by shopping and engaging with local makers and artists inspired by the beauty and adventure of Midwestern living. 5% of event proceeds benefit Paddle Antrim. Shop, gather, engage and more, lakeside, at the charming Fieldguide Farmhouse. Rain or shine!
Artists & Activities:
- Long live lake life merchandise by Lake Effect Co.
- Front country goods for the backcountry lover by Compass Paper Co.
- Handcrafted fine art image transfers by The Compass Points Here
- Fine Art & Design inspired by nature by Dani Knoph
- Hand lettering, home decor and quotes by Tiny Bits of Happiness
- Northern Michigan Landscapes by The Littoralist
- Found 3 dimensional paintings and fine carpentry by New Junk Studios
- Paintings and artwork by Heidi of Rocky Top Farms
- Handmade blown glass jewelry by Beadwear by Claire
- Leelanau landscape paintings by Liz
- Utilize outdoor environments for physical fitness with MovNat certified training demonstration by Grand Traverse Primal Movement
- Guided tours of Fieldguide Farmhouse @ 11am, noon and 1pm
- Boss Mouse Cheese platter hospitality guide and Lake Day Packing List by Lake Effect Co.